Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • If you need a specific country prefix that isn't listed, please contact the staff.

Canada Adoptable in Ottawa: 2 female pigs w/ coroplast cube cage

Kraken999

Cavy Slave
I am giving away for adoption 2 guinea pig females about 1 year and 6 months old. I am located in the Ottawa region (Gatineau). They have always lived together. We also have a 10.5ft cube and coroplast cage. I am working too much and I don't have as much time to take care of them. In addition we have a cat in the house and he started to want to play with them. I adopted them from someone else in Ottawa when they were about 3 months old and they were together at the time. I am looking for someone that will take care of them. I have included pictures below. One is black and white and the other is caramel and black. They have never bitten and they are very docile. The black and white is a bit more excited and adventureous while the caramel and black is a bit more docile and timide. Please contact me at my email adress, [email protected]

1frankie7

Cavy Slave
just wondering are they still available? because if they are i am looking forward to getiing cavies this fall is so if they are just reply to me thanks!

babybopper

Cavy Slave
just wondering if you had found the girls a new home yet?

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.