PDA

View Full Version : Highlighted POsts?

auburnmare5
03-30-09, 06:14 am
I have noticed that some threads and posts, when you are viewing them, are highlighted in pink or some shade of purple.
Why is this?
Thanks in advance

pigsforlife
03-31-09, 02:27 am
I think it is if they have been wheeked or infracted.

tehdoc809
03-31-09, 04:29 am
also, depending on your settings, it highlights the appreciated and enjoyed posts, and I think also the unwelcome posts also.

CavySpirit
03-31-09, 10:33 am
also, depending on your settings, it highlights the appreciated and enjoyed posts, and I think also the unwelcome posts also.

Really? I don't think so, but show me a link where you think it does and let me know which style you are using.

It highlights the infracted posts. Part of the reason for that is so that you can see that we ALREADY KNOW there was an issue with that post. No need to call the poster out on anything or say anything about it. No need to report the post. It's already been addressed.

Ly&Pigs
03-31-09, 11:45 am
There is a peach/orangy color that highlights wheeked posts.
There is a pink/purply color that highlights poo'd posts.

tehdoc809
03-31-09, 09:37 pm
I don't see it anymore, but I wanna say I remember playhing with the option. It was under the UserCP under edit option it was called Highlight Posts and I want to say it was to pick out the enjoyed posts. I could be wrong though. because I want to say I was playing with it when I was trying to see if I wanted touse any of the new skins.