Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Ratties Rats for adoption; Florida to Texas and (?) Farther West (?)

wickedrodent

Cavy Slave
First off:

(broken link removed)

There is where it all started. You can read up on that to get a little more information.

Here is their website:

(broken link removed)

---

The rats are in the panhandle of FL with the people who rescued them. However, if they keep going at this rate, they are going to have lots of rats needing homes, and not enough people to adopt. Especially with the pregnant ones that they have been getting.

My family and I are going on a cruise out of Florida in July and I have arranged to bring some rats back with me to new adoptive homes here in Texas.

So.. I am looking for people interested in adopting. I'm in Houston, but I can deliver to Dallas too, as I will be going the last weekend in July.

You would need to fill out the adoption form on their website and I would need to make sure that they agree to adopt to you.

Please remember that it IS three months in advance; I can't guarantee which rats you would be getting. Only genders, if there are some available at that time.

If you are farther west than Houston/Dallas and are interested, let me know and I will see if I can find someone to help with a longer rat-train.

Thanks!
Allie

praddywipsy

Cavy Slave
Decorative Vanity Cabinets

Hi! I Visit a great site, to find out more about vanity cabinets,
here Decorative Vanity Cabinets
..... It looks great. I love your blog

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.