Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Messy cavies

joab97

Cavy Slave
Charlie cage always looks like a mess. I have to clean it everyother day. I used fleece, but he pulls it up...as with everything else,,also I have bedding..but it dont seem to work that well either ,and I have never seen soo much poop from one piggie before. All the pictures I see here..the cages look so nice. He usually goes to the bathroom on the second floor. Any sugestions? Or maybe it's just the male in him. (not intended for all men :))

Last edited:

AngelsCavies

Cavy Slave
lol, Well I do sweep their poops up everyday. Depending on what veggie or fruits they eat. They poop alot. I used bricks in certain areas to keep fleece down and I also have litter pans for them to go potty.

dagwellismypigy

Cavy Slave
I use the litle mats which are heavier. But when I dont, I just let them be. Also, most people take pictures right after they clean the cage.

joab97

Cavy Slave
I kinda figured that they clean it first..it always looks so nice..too bad they cant stay that way..Do your piggies try to chew the mat? Will it harm them if they do? Thanks!!!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.