Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Kiki & Marissa

Cavy Slave
Hi everyone, I am a newbie to this site and just wanted to introduce myself... I have 2 twin teddy girls who are white and have pink eyes(creepy at first) ha ha.. They are 4 1/2 months old and they've been wonderful pets for my 3 children and I.. Of course I'm the one who does all the cleaning and feeding etc. LOL... I do however have some questions about them since I'm still learning about the little piggies... I do know that they have learned my voice already and they make noises when they hear me because they know its feeding time! Ha ha... Just have general questions, so when anybody has time, just drop me a note sometime.. Its so lovely to hear about all of your stories... I can't wait until mine start growing and I can share some of my own stories... I can tell you that Marissa purrs (I thought only cats do that) and Kiki is more reserve... But I'm so glad to became piggy parents! Thank you for inviting me to your site.....

Kiki & Marissa's mommy:love:

dra&pigs

Cavy Slave
Hey there! I've already posted on your page about this, but you can PM any questions to me and I'd be more than happy to answer them (or at least point you in the right direction) :) Welcome to GPC!!

claire

Cavy Slave
Welcome to GPC!

madakri

Cavy Slave
Welcome, and your not alone.

Wheek Weak

Cavy Slave
Welcome to another Buckeye! What part of Ohio do you live in? I'm in Richland County.

You've come to the right place to learn everything about caring for guinea pigs. Just read, read, read all the good stuff available here. That's what I did and couldn't believe how much I didn't know about piggies!

Now, we have the healthiest, happiest little guinea pigs I have ever seen...and it's all because of learning so much here.

Oh yeah, don't forget to post pigtures so we can ooh and ahh over your little ones!

IluvePiggies

Cavy Slave
Welcome! To GPC of course! Don't forget Pigtures!

Kiki & Marissa

Cavy Slave
A picture of the twin girl piggies

IluvePiggies

Cavy Slave
They look like the Himalayan/teddy breed. Very Cute!

rabbitsncavyluv

Cavy Slave
Ooh you have two himi teddies? drool

Kiki & Marissa

Cavy Slave
Thank you for the compliments! I'll be sure to tell my piggies... He he... I love them so much, they are such good pets for my 3 children and of course myself!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.