Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Veg*n Cows with Guns (animated video with music)

It's so cute. I love cows. lol

hehe! i loved that....i also love cows, even collect cow stuff....I eventually want to have a couple pet cows...my aunt and uncle have a cow farm (sold for beef...i know!!) but my aunt keeps about 10 as pets that are not allowed to get sold and believe it or not they have quite the personality they even rub up against her like a cat, its soo cute!

• Post hidden due to user being banned.
I saw that video when it was posted on gl. My son and I love it. My son went singing it around the house for days.

That is just way to funny, love that video.

to the top, because I love this video...

My friend showed me that once. haha. I love the chickens in choppers part :D

Last edited:
lol That's crazy!

How funny! I love it!

I heard this song on the radio. We were laughing so hard! Now I have to tell my dad about this. Thanks!

This song is performed by Jim Stafford, if anyone wants to buy his cd.

But it doesn't make sense, they are supposed to be boy cows but they all have udders. Cute video. I like the "Bad cow pun".

Why are they supposed to be boys? They'd be called bulls if they were boys. And who says girls can't have guns! :) My sister(fellow vegetarian) loved it and posted it on Myspace.

• Post hidden due to user being banned.
That's the funniest thing I've seen all week! It reminds me of something South Park might do if the creators went vegan.

I never thought of that but yes it is very South Parkish. That show is so filthy, I love it.

catalina said:
But it doesn't make sense, they are supposed to be boy cows but they all have udders. Cute video. I like the "Bad cow pun".

They use girls too, but they don't use the black and white cows. (Those are holsteins, I forget what the steer breeds are...Lol, sorry, I grew up around holsteins and other farm animals, so I know alot about them)
But they still called the cow a 'he'. I know, I know, it doesn't matter!! It was really cute.

dandelion said:
I eventually want to have a couple pet cows...my aunt and uncle have a cow farm (sold for beef...i know!!) but my aunt keeps about 10 as pets that are not allowed to get sold and believe it or not they have quite the personality they even rub up against her like a cat, its soo cute!

One of my friends is like that. His parents run a dairy farm and they always keep the old ones as pets even when they go dry, because he and his siblings always fall in love with them. His sister won a jersey calf (a milk cow breed) from a contest and at the county fair she slept with it in the barn. Just like in the movies, with her head on the calf's belly. :) She named her Valley.

That was so funny! I loved it!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.