Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Grids Update on target grid about half of them are good

MapleOwl18

Cavy Slave
Update on target grids. I bought the last set "good" 9X9 grids at target, and then because I needed more for the stand, bought two boxes of the "bad" 5X5 grids. Imagine my surprise when I opened the "bad" box and saw that half of them were "good" and half were "bad." So 9 good grids and 14 bad grids. I think the good grids are to keep small objects from falling through the grids. So that was a little weird.

(The numbers are counted from the pictures on the back of the box. I forgot to count them before I used them)

Kipsie

Cavy Slave
I have all 'bad' grids, but I section off the squares with zip ties so they're now 'good' grids.

tehdoc809

Cavy Slave
You might want to recheck that. The "bad" grids as you put it have two kinds, sections that have 5X5 squares and sections that have 8X8 squares. The 8X8 squares look like "good" grids but they are just big enough holes for a guinea to get his head through. You want grids that have 9X9 squares on them.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.