Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • If you need a specific country prefix that isn't listed, please contact the staff.

Canada Mini cubes in Ontario, Canada?

melpig

Cavy Slave
Greetings fellow pig lovers,

I'm hoping to find mini cubes in a store here in Ontario, Canada. If not in a store, I would consider mail order within Canada. If you've found some, please let me know the store and location.

I have purchased regular sized cubes at Home Depot. I've also checked Zellers, WalMart, and Canadian Tire but have been unable to find mini cubes.

Thanks,

Mel

Omnimous

Cavy Slave
Could you post a link to what a 'mini' cube is?

melpig

Cavy Slave
Hello,

'Mini cubes' are just smaller versions of the cage (plastic-coated metal) 'cubes' / grids used to create C&C cages. The full-size cage cubes/grids I purchased at Home Depot are approximately 14x14". I have seen cages (photos on this site and elsewhere) with accessories made from rectangular 7x14" 'mini' cubes/grids, as well as 7x7" square cube/grids.

I would love to have either size to create some more ramps, bridges, and balcony rails. If I can't find them made in smaller dimensions, I will cut down large ones and file the edges for safety, but it would be much simpler to find some to buy.

So far I've only seen people mention finding them at stores in the U.S. I'm hoping they are available in Canada.

Photos:
mini cube hay rack-using small, square cubes/grids:
Mini-cube hay rack - Guinea Pig Cage Photos

AJismypiggy

Cavy Slave
Hi,
Unfortunately I do not know where you can get mini cubes, but if you find out please do share! I live in Ontario also, and would like to buy a pack or so of those mini cubes!

YayPiggies

Cavy Slave
Oh, I've seen them at Storage Solutions.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.