PDA

View Full Version : New Member

kingmed1
02-28-09, 01:43 pm
Hi, my name is Randy and I will be picking up a young guinea pig that is probably about 4-6 weeks old today. I have the cage and everything, we just had a guinea pig die a few months ago that was my daughters. I think I'll be getting a female and maybe in a week or so get another female to put in with her, I will in the process be making a cage with the cloroplast material (I think I spelt that correctly) the stuff they make signs out of. I was wondering if it'd be O.K. to have a ramp for the pigs to go to another level and also on the feeding chart is it O.K. to feed green beans and if so how much, often. Thanks. Also I have no computer at home so if I seem to be ignoring the comments I'm not I can only get on at the library or at work.

Ly&Pigs
02-28-09, 01:50 pm
also on the feeding chart is it O.K. to feed green beans and if so how much, often.It tells you on the charts how often to feed and in what amounts.

Coroplast not cloroplast.

You can have more levels but the main level has to meet the minimum requirements for the amount of pigs you have. Upper levels do not count towards square footage.

rabbitsncavyluv
02-28-09, 02:22 pm
Pet adoption: Want a dog or cat? Adopt a pet on Petfinder (http://www.petfinder.com) is a good resource for adopting . Read the stickies under the diet forum for feeding info.