Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

ordering coroplast online

aqh88

Cavy Slave
Hey I found this site that seems quite cheap https://www.harborsales.net. I saw 2 problems the first is to ship ups I believe it has to be between 2.5ft and 5ft in size (not positive on exact size). The second is they only have a space to sign up with a company name and not as an individual so I don't know if you can order as an individual. I never understood it but some places work that way. Anyway they will cut your coroplast for you starting from sheets as big as 4x8 and you can select color as well as thickness. I measured my coroplast and it's equivalent to the 4mm one but they have from 2-10mm. The best part is I put in my mom's business just to check out the cost and for 8 pieces cut into 42x24 from 2, 8x4 sheets it was $12.70 subtotal, $11.69 shipping, $5.50 cutting charge, total $29.89. That's less than the $17 a 4x8 I pay now and it's already cut but I was planning to stick them back together for an approximately 6'x3' cage. I haven't ordered so I'm not positive this would work but this is shipping from MD to IA and everything looks right. Anything I missed?

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.