Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Found different C&C cages on Ebay..Is this big enough?

IluvePiggies

Cavy Slave
(broken link removed)

(broken link removed)

This is really important that I know which would be best for 3 Guinea Pigs because I might Adopt(Not buy) a third girl and I want a big enough cage for all three of them without fighting. If these aren't big enough, please tell me where I can find a big enough C&C cage for 3 Guinea Pigs at, cheap. Thanks for any help.

I hope any cage that I find will be big enough to add a second floor because there's coroplast that you can buy for 18.00....that's not too bad either.

Its really, really, really important that I get a cheap C&C cage soon because my 2 Guinea Pigs right now live in separate cages.

Sandy and Carly are happily waiting for a new cage and especially one where they can popcorn in. I need to email a Moderator about uploading a pic of my Pet Store Cages for just one time so people can see them and see how small they are. Really, my Carly should be moved into the one that Sandy is in because she is smaller. Anway, Its really important that I get a C&C cage soon.

Last edited:

starshine123102

Cavy Slave
It looks like the first one is a 2x2.5 so is not big enough. The second link looks like a 2x3 so also not big enough for three pigs. For three pigs you should have AT LEAST a 2x5.

In all honesty, the cheapest way to get a c&c is to make your own. You can get a box of grids large enoug to make a 2x3 with a bottom for $15 at Bed, Bath and Beyond. So, you should be fine with two boxes and have a bit to spare.

Call local sign stores, I find mom and pop shops are nicer to deal with, to get your cooplast. On the sites main page on the left hand side there is a link: find materials. Look there to see if there are listings posted in your area and call them up and confirm prices and sizing before you purchase. (Some people like to change their story).

IluvePiggies

Cavy Slave
Okay, I'm still going to keep a look out on Ebay though just in case one turns up....I'm going to make note of the sizing. 2x5 for 3 pigs.....2x5 not 2x3 or 2x2.
Thanks...I'm still needing help though...is there any place I can find cheap cages online?

starshine123102

Cavy Slave
I think you can buy T's online through ebay. I'm pretty sure I saw them on there when I was thinking of ordering one. But, I ended up making my own for $25. And no shipping charges!

IluvePiggies

Cavy Slave
Well that's true but still........some of these only take 10 minutes to set up...that means less time for my Guinea Pigs to wait!

Here's another cage I found. It doesn't look big enough from where the picture is taken though.
(broken link removed)

Deenanicole08

Cavy Slave
C&C's dont actually take long to make, the only time consuming part is gathering the materials and getting the coroplast into your car (if you get a full sheet that is).

I set mine up in like a half hour. Just figure out you're measurements ahead of time and you're set.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.