PDA

View Full Version : Hello, hello!

Tarot
02-04-09, 02:08 pm
I just wanted to wave my hand in a friendly gesture of greeting and fellowship!

I am the owner of one GP whose (who's?) BFF suddenly passed and I'm trying to figure out the best solution for her care now that she is alone.

Peggysu
02-04-09, 02:31 pm
Welcome! If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Clarion
02-04-09, 03:37 pm
That's so sad! I hope things turn out for the best.

Tarot
02-04-09, 07:24 pm
Well, I'm just not sure what to do. Another GP is out of the question at this point, and I'm the only companion she really has now. I'm beginning to think I need to look for a new home for her, really. I looked through the "rehome" forum and it seems like I am going to have to start posting ads :(

IluvePiggies
02-05-09, 11:10 am
Why not try to find another piggy on this forum. Not many people are actually asking for money, I think. Its usually just to find homes. But if you want to give away your piggy thats fine too. I would just find another piggy on this forum then give my one away. But that's my opinion.

Ly&Pigs
02-05-09, 11:23 am
Why not try to find another piggy on this forum. Not many people are actually asking for money, I think.Actually a good rehomer will ask for an adoption fee to ensure the pig(s) go to good homes. We do not give away pigs for free on this forum nor do we allow people to post ads for free pigs.