Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

I am unable to upload any photos to the photo galleries!! Help?!

sophistacavy

Cavy Slave
Hello there. I must have tried like 10 tens now to post a single photo to the Guinea Pigs part of the photo gallery, and first of all, it takes forever to load, which isn't that long of course but still a lot longer than it normally takes, plus, it goes to some page where it says "processing image something or other" (don't remember exactly what, sorry), and then it goes to "Internet explorer cannot display this webpage". Grrr.

So, I tried refreshing the page, and it has the nerve to come up to another temporary (those pages that say click here if your browser doesn't automatically re-direct you) page that says that my photo was uploaded successfully. So, I go to see if it is indeed there, and it definetly is not.

Also, I am wondering how in the world do you upload more than one photo at the same time? I can't figure out how to do that.

Thanks in advance!

sophistacavy

Cavy Slave
Well, I still need to know how to upload more than 1 photo at a time, so if anyone knows and has done that successfully, then do tell! :)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.