Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Rehome a Foster Pig: Male(s)

RubyPiggie2

Cavy Slave
I currently have a pig of which I am fostering, and am looking for a good home for him. His name is Pippy La Pue (Pippy for short), and is a handsome short haired boy(Not sure of his "fancy" name). He is NOT neutered, but I have a great vet that will neuter him for only $65. Unfortunately, due to funds, I have not been able to take him to the vet JUST yet, but probably will by the end of this month or next month.
I got him in mid December, and he is on constant "floortime" as of right now, because I don't want to stick him in a store bought cage, as that is all that I have. He is healthy, about 2.5 lbs, and needs all the love and care he can get. He came to me in poor condition, never had veggies before, and now is a veggie freak and absolutely loves peppers, especially green peppers. He's very cute, and his personality is too. He'll come up to you, then waddle away as if he's mad, but then he'll come back asking for veggies. His owners before kept him in a small storage container, with Hartz feed and who knows what kind of bedding- I think it was either cedar or pine.
Well, I have pigtures of Pippy and here are the links:
(broken link removed)
Pippy, unfortunately, has curled finger nails. Well, they aren't necessarily curled, but slanted. It looks like when they got too long the owners cut off and made him bleed, but I can't be too sure.
So, if anyone is looking for another male, or a male piggy, here's your guy! I also have a white American crested guinea pig to sell to a great home too, he could be paired with Pippy but I haven't tried pairing them together yet. The other male is an absolute sweetheart, I'd hate to see him go, but I have to.
I am located in St.Louis, Missouri.
thanks!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.