Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Hi! I'm new to the forum and GPs.

Somanypets

Cavy Slave
Hi everyone.

I've been reading info from the website here for awhile and figured I should get in here and post too. My daughter and I are mama to two guinea pigs, Truffle and Gizmo. We got Truffle on Christmas eve and added Gizmo 4 days ago.

I've been learning a lot from the site but realize that I have been making a lot of mistakes too! :(

I'm going to try to find the proper place to ask some of my questions to see what I can do to improve/fix things for our piggies.

I have them in a C&C cage as of yesterday, just in case anyone was concerned about that.

starshine123102

Cavy Slave
Welcome to GPC! I'm so glad you found this site, it is a wonderful palce for proper GP care info. You should also check out guinealynx. It is a very good medical care guide and has a forum as well.

BubuCandyBlue

Cavy Slave
Don't worry about those mistakes, what's done is done, as long as we all learn from our mistakes and other people mistakes. You have already done the first step. Welcome to the GP forum, and I wish you more steps to go!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.