Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

hello!

graycurse

Cavy Slave
Hey,
I'm new here. A little about me- I'm a college student in upstate New York, and I have 3 gorgeous little piggies. I work at a PetSmart (I know, it seems like I'm a traitor, but all of our small animals come from the local animal shelter to be adopted out) and two of my girls were born in the store one night. I took the whole family home to foster them until they were ready to be relocated, but I fell in love with Almond and Pecan and couldn't part with them. They're 2 months old today. My newest piggie, Cashew, was adopted on Tuesday. She's just over 9 months old and the sweetest thing you can imagine.
I want to share pictures of them and the new C&C cage I just built for them, but it'll have to wait until my camera's fixed.

edit: we're very careful not to mix males and females at PetSmart; unfortunately, over 40 pigs were seized from a pet store in an animal cruelty case and all the females came to us pregnant.

breezy2

Cavy Slave
Wow, that is a lot of pigs. 40 to start with and all females pregnant, they will surely have a full house.

I look forward to seeing your pictures, and welcome.

GP_lover

Cavy Slave
awesome! nice of you to join us and we hope to see your piggie family!:DI hope you enjoy it here!

graycurse

Cavy Slave
I finally got picture of my piggie! Sorry for the quality, I took these on my phone since my camera randomly decided to break :(

IPhone004.jpg

Cashew, checking out her new toys

IPhone005.jpg

Pecan, skittish as always

IPhone008.jpg

Almond, looking at the new litter bin

IPhone001.jpg

The girls at dinner time. Sorry for the dirty cage, hadn't had a chance to do the nightly cleaning yet.

starshine123102

Cavy Slave
Welcome to GPC! Your piggies are adorable!:love:

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.