Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Hello Cavy Lovers

PiggieLover4

Cavy Slave
Hello everyone. My name is Liz and I'm the proud owner of 4 little piggies. The mama's name is Isabella. She's a tri colored piggie, along with her 2 little girls Mini Cow (she is mostly black and white with a bit of brown) and Scampy. Her son's name is Cinnamon, I'm not sure what he is. He's reddish brown with pretty long hair and pretty red eyes. He's a little love bug. I'm glad to be here, and hope to make friends with a lot of you cavy lovers. Thanks for reading. Have a great day.

hueyeats

Cavy Slave
Hi and welcome to GPC!

Make sure you separate Cinnamon by week 3-4 to ensure the boy does not mate with another female (boys mature earlier than gals and gals mature at 4 week).

Guinea Lynx :: Breeding

It is very easy for your GPs' numbers to multiply till out of control of the owners and think of the vet cost for covering piggies... just a recent post here for why we are anti-breeding forum:

(broken link removed)

All this I am sure you already know... we still tell most everyone on the dangers of breeding especially to anyone with a gender mixed GPs, knowledge is precious after all & to grow, we all needs to share!

Enjoy your stay... this is a great site with many great infos and many good hearted-people too!

PiggieLover4

Cavy Slave
Thanks. Yeah. Isabella's babies are almost two now. Cinnamon moved out as soon as I discovered he was a boy. He's a very spoiled little boy though.

hueyeats

Cavy Slave
Cool! We can never spoil out piggies too much!

Wheek Weak

Cavy Slave
Hi...welcome!

We sure would love to pigtures of your little ones!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.