Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

what is that in all the cage pictures?

rabbit777

Cavy Slave
Hi! I'm building a cube enclosure tonight and I am trying to figure out what to use for a guard in my cage so the bedding and food can't be kicked or spilt out. I noticed in most of the cage pictures on here that everyone seems to have the same kind of guard thats about 6 inches high around the perimeter of their cages, What is that stuff? Is it plastic? Where can i buy it? I hope someone can help me and understand my question too, lol! Thanks!:)

Last edited by a moderator:

tiggerinha

Cavy Slave
Did you find some coroplast? Sign makers carry it and will often sell it at cost.

auburnmare5

Cavy Slave
You also don't have to use corplast. If you look in galleries on this site, look at the various threads, you will find various alternatives. Today, someone on this site t old me that you can use the foam play mats that fit together like a puzzle. I bought them. They are temporary and permanent, so it works out pretty well for me considering my pig comes to my summer house alot.
Good luck!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.