Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Ecstatic New member

OwnedbyPigs

Cavy Slave
Hello Everyone!
My name is Katie and I recently adopted 2 pigs, Lucy and Ethel. Even though I made the mistake of buying my first cage from a pet store, I soon rectified the situation and bought a C&C Cage, and I couldn't be happier.
I guess I should tell you about my babies. Lucy is a tortoise shell American and is about 2 months old. Ethel is a Dutch Patterned American and she is about 5 months old. I am definitely owned by them, not the other way around! I love this forum, and am so glad I found CavyCages! Once I figure out how to post pics of my babes I will be happy to show them!

starshine123102

Cavy Slave
Welcome!

I think your piggie's names are adorable. We have another member with a female duo named Lucy and Ethel. I think it's a perfect way to name pets. She just recently added a third pig and named her Lola.

We love pigtures!

dra&pigs

Cavy Slave
Hi, and welcome to GPC! Like starshine said, we have another member who has a Lucy/Ethel female duo. Maybe she'll stop by so I can remember who she is..:)

starshine123102

Cavy Slave
If I remember correctly it is fieryone. She had a post a few weeks ago about naming her new pig, Lola.(broken link removed)

dra&pigs

Cavy Slave
Yes, starshine! Thats who it is..I remember her problems about Lola fighting with Lucy and Ethel.

hueyeats

Cavy Slave
Just a hello & a warm welcome!

Enjoy your piglets!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.