Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

New to forum and cavies!!

• Thread starter misspiggy&piper
  • Start date

misspiggy&piper

Cavy Slave
Hello I have two babies, MissPiggy (brown and white) and Piper (mostly white, some brown). Piper is only about 2 months old and MissP is an unknown age, She was given to me. Piper is her baby. !!Hold on everyone that is getting upset!! I didn't breed her on purpose, there is a whole story there. Before I discovered this site and Cavy Spirit's site I knew nothing about cavies. My aunt got a pig off of someone she knew and then decided she didn't want her. I took her because I love animals. I stupidly put her in with a dwarf rabbit where they shared the same type of pellets. And to be completely honest, they were in a outside hutch.:confused: My sister got her daughter a pig and they wanted mine to put in with theirs. I gave them MissP. We thought nothing of sexing them before letting them live together. Two months later, MissP had two baby girls. (I have now learned how to sex GP's) I decided to take one of the babies to keep in our house. I became interested in her actions and had to look up an explanation for her behavior. I turned to the internet and soon found out that my little baby was popcorning! And that led me to the Cavy Spirit site and the GP cages site. I then started building Piper a C&C cage. As I was building it, I started thinking about MissP. I called my sister and asked for her back.

Both my girls now live in a 2X4 C&C with a 2X1 upper sleeping deck. They get fresh veggies, pellets, and water every single day. They enjoy floor time every other day. I enjoy their love 24/7. Thanks to anyone and everyone who had a part in those websites, and hello to anyone I may meet on this forum.

misspiggy&piper

Cavy Slave
Oh and I couldn't get their pictures on this thread, but I just added them to the gallery under "Guinea Pigs". It has their names in the description.

Peggysu

Cavy Slave
Welcome to the site. We have all learned a bunch of great information from this site. I love it and I'm sure you'll love it too if you don't already!

misspiggy&piper

Cavy Slave
I get on here and Cavy Spirit atleast once a day!

starshine123102

Cavy Slave
I get on here and Cavy Spirit atleast once a day!

Welcome!

You say at least once a day now, but just you wait. It will be WAY more soon enough.

I do all my homework on the couch and hence, have my laptop on he coffee table. My internet is always on and this site, facebook and my email are open 24/7! I'm addicted! :D

5guinea5pig5

Cavy Slave
Welcome, I'm glad your piggies are happy now in there new cage.

P.S. Starshine you're hilarious!

dra&pigs

Cavy Slave
Welcome to GPC and the forums! Just wait a week or two, misspiggy&piper...you'll be on here every hour, fanatically checking to see if there is more you can give your piggies (a.k.a masters). When you spend more money on piggers than yourself...well, then your a true cavy slave (ok, ok, maybe I did get a little carried away with the fleece this month...lol)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.