Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Where do you buy cozies? Do you make them yourself?

kteabunni

Cavy Slave
I want a cozy for my future guinea pig. but I'm not good at sewing. So I found this site where you can buy cozies already made! :) It's (broken link removed). I am considering buying one from this site. Have you ever bought from this site? The cozy cuddle cups are so cute.

starshine123102

Cavy Slave
Her's do look very well constructed. I do believe that a lot of members have some of her products. I also like the fact that you can donate cuddle cups to rescues of your choice.

Some people do find that their piggies perfer the saks to the cups though. Since piggies like being able to hide they feel more secure in the saks since they can hide in them.

I made my own saks and my piggies love them. They are a good way to carry your piggie from cage to lap or their floor time area also.

kteabunni

Cavy Slave
"Some people do find that their piggies perfer the saks to the cups though. Since piggies like being able to hide they feel more secure in the saks since they can hide in them." In that case, perhaps I'll buy a cozy cup and a cozy sak. :) Right now I am trying to pick out a fabric. It' so hard to choose!
There are so many different patterns, and I don't know which will look best for my guinea pig.

starshine123102

Cavy Slave
I know the feeling. I just went shopping at Jo Ann Fabric's last week and ended up getting 4 fabrics to make more cozy saks since I couldn't decide. I got once for Halloween and another for Christmas. Then I got two more that were flannel for the outside for when it's starts getting really cold out and I can leave it in her cage for the night time. Right now she has a Finding Nemo sak.
https://www.guineapigcages.com/photos/showphoto.php/photo/12861

Haley0489

Cavy Slave
I buy from that site all the time! Her products are fabulous.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.