Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Ello from Cheeko, Sadie, and Kittanya!

SadieandCheeko

Cavy Slave
Hello everyone, I'm pretty new to this forum and site. My babies are Sadie and Cheeko (as I'm sure you guessed from my username :) ). Sadie is an Abby/Crested/Ridgeback mix full of personaility and sass. I got her from a small pet store in Tacoma, of which the owner probably hates me, becuase I made him tell me where she came from and everything about her parents. I probably won't get another from a pet store, but I felt I could get her only because she was born in the backroom and he seemed well versed in Pig care. Cheeko is a purebred puruvian who I got from a lady who had gotten her from a girl that was too sick to take care of her. She was going to give him to a shelter, and I wanted to get another baby, so I went ahead and got him from her.. He is a sweety and absolutly Loves his momma. :D And now about me. I am a student at Insight School of Washington (an online high school) and my name is Kittanya. Hope to meet all of you! Buh byes.

Last edited by a moderator:

MotherofGambit

Cavy Slave
You are keeping them separate right? You mentioned they are male and female. Oh and I am sure everyone is looking forward to pictures of your babies.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.