PDA

View Full Version : New Here!

Baby's mom
10-14-08, 07:11 pm
Hello everyone. I thought I would "pop in", and say "hello". I recognize alot of your names from GuineaLynx, and Guinea Pig Homes.

For those I've never met, allow me to introduce myself. I am Baby's Mom, and I have 2 piggy boys. Brown Sugar is now a 6 month old Abyssinian, and his younger brother, Sylvester is a 6 week old boy. I'm pretty sure Sylvester's a Teddy, but we'll see in time.

They're pictures are on my photo gallery. I saw alot of pictures of your babies, they are all too cute.

Anyway, nice to meet you all, and I look forward to chatting with all of you..

RainKindle
10-14-08, 09:14 pm
Welcome! You'll find me more here than guinea lynx. I only go there when I have a medical issue with a guinea.
This place changed my views on several aspects of animal care, and for the better!

cielo
10-18-08, 08:06 pm
Hey Baby's Mom!

mommaq31
10-19-08, 01:19 am
Hi, I am new here as well.. I have 2 baby guinea pigs.. still a little unsure if they are boys or girls or one of each, But they are litter mates. they are both white with red eyes , but one has a brown nose.

piggyluv
10-19-08, 07:37 am
Welcome both of you to GPC! You'll find everything you need to know here. And mommaq31, you can see this page http://cavyspirit.com/sexing.htm to find out if your babies are girls or boys. Boys need to be separated from mom and sisters at 21 days exactly or she can become pregnant.

Janelle
10-19-08, 08:42 am
Welcome! Glad you're here.