Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Acessories?

dra&pigs

Cavy Slave
As some of you may know, I just moved my pigs into their new C&C cages. Their pet store cages were rather barren, because I wanted the max amount of running room. Now that that isn't a problem, I would like to add acessories. I have some cozies and cuddle cups ordered, but I would like some other, cheap or free ideas. I am still a kid, and I have a younger brother, who has a large horde of stuffed animals. I was wondering, what guidelines and precautions should I take when I go steal some for the pigs? Thanks in advance, you guys!

piggyluv

Cavy Slave
Look on the page that guineapigluver1 posted, and when going to steal some stuffed toys from your brother:shhh:, you should get one that has embroidered eyes/nose intstead of the beady kind, no random stuff the pigs can chew (bows, etc) and you may want to find one that isn't stuffed too full it's hard, and not too floppy.

dra&pigs

Cavy Slave
Ok, thanks. I'll go take a look once he's up. *tiptoes sneakily up the stairs*

starshine123102

Cavy Slave
I take a toilet paper roll, cut it lengthwise so they can't get stuck in it and stuff it full of hay. I keep most of her hay in a hay rack but she likes this the best because she can pull it right up to her hidey and munch away!:D

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.