PDA

View Full Version : Question about wash/dry with fleece

banjosnotbombs
09-21-08, 07:51 am
Would hanging your fleece outside to dry, during the wash/dry before use, still be effective? Or does the fleece need the heat from the dryer?
Because I bought all of this new fleece and my darn dryer is broken!

ProudPiggyOwner
09-21-08, 10:20 am
Would hanging your fleece outside to dry, during the wash/dry before use, still be effective? Or does the fleece need the heat from the dryer?
Because I bought all of this new fleece and my darn dryer is broken!
Good question. Sadly I don't have a dryer myself but I have a washing machine. We usually hang our clothes out to dry. I also have the same question. After im done washing the fleece can I put it outside to dry?

banjosnotbombs
09-21-08, 10:45 am
Because I'm completely impatient, I'm going to try just doing it. I ran a search and I found that some people hang their fleece to dry in summer, so I think it will still wick.
I'll give it a try and let you know.
Until then though,if someone else has the answer it would be greatly appreciated.

AnimalHouse36
09-21-08, 12:44 pm
IT should be fine to dry outside. I've airdried mine beofre and it worked fine.

Noodles
09-21-08, 10:36 pm
Unfortunately, my drying broke right before I switched to fleece, so when I initially washed it four times before using, I had to air dry it and it worked perfectly.

sammy_kaye
09-21-08, 11:25 pm
I did the same. I don't have a dryer so have always airdried my fleece and it works well.

ProudPiggyOwner
09-22-08, 07:28 am
Thanks alot for the answers.