Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • If you need a specific country prefix that isn't listed, please contact the staff.

Canada Hello! New to GPC Meet my girls

Becksters

Cavy Slave
Hi,

I'm new to this forum but have had my two beautiful ladies for about 3 years.

Clarence (female.....obviously did not know what I was doing 3 years ago) we tried to rename to Clair but now we call her both lol

DSC00345.jpg

Clarence was a pet shop pig, came to us at roughly 4-5 weeks old and tiny. Luckily not pregnant and no major health issues to date hooray!
She weighs 1401g (mmhmm) and is turning 3 in November. She is a giant scaredy-pig. She is calm and will let you do basically anything because she's been handled since coming into our home, which is nice. But very timid in nature generally.

After learning the error of our ways we adopted a second female 2 months later...Matilda!

DSC00048.jpg

Her age is unknown but she was already mature when we brought her home in February 2006 so we're guessing she's in the 3-4 year old range. She had terrible nails that are permenantly curled at 90 degree angles although much better now because we keep them as short as possible ;) She is our resident boss pig, the loudest, the most adventerous and isn't scared of anything.

She attempted a couple Kamakazie missions as she did not like to be handled when we first brought her home, but now she is the greatest lap pig that ever lived (in my opinion) her favourite thing to do is sleep on my boyfriends lap all pancaked out.

Those are my two girls and I'm Becky. We live in Kelowna BC.

banjosnotbombs

Cavy Slave
They're so cute! Welcome

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.