Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

hello

petal

Cavy Slave
Hello
I live in South Australia and have found items for guinea pigs very limited and vet knowledge even worse.
I am married, and have 2 guinea pigs, Zoe a 4 year old strawberry roan and jessie a tri colour.
I belong to a few UK guinea pig sites but wanted something in Australia. I am having trouble with Zoe as she has been sick for 10 months now and has a permant damaged tummy thanks to vets.
Have put a thread in bedding, so any help greatfully appreciated. hoping to have fun here and meet lots of people.

RainKindle

Cavy Slave
Hello Petal,
Welcome to this site!
I've found that people here are more knowledgeable about guinea pigs than most vets. I'm sure people here will give you fair advice.
Best wishes,
Rain

petal

Cavy Slave
How rude of me :eek: I introduced myself but not Zoe and Jessie so here is a picture of each of them. Zoe is 4 and Jessie is now 2. Notice Zoe's red pads on hind feet they are a bit redder now. Picture was taken late May.

zoelayingdown24thmay2008-1.jpg
This is our baby Zoe she is so laid back and sweet. :love:

1-jessieonbed23rdmay2008.jpg
This is the whipper snapper Jessie who hates cuddles and is high strung. ;)

Ziggy&Herald

Cavy Slave
They are very gorgeous Piggies. I hope you find what you are looking for here, and Welcome to GPC.

Drawingwords

Cavy Slave
Hello and welcome!

PixieStix

Cavy Slave
They are gorgeous. I hope you continue to learn info about how to take better care of your pigs. There are a few australian members (though this isn't a site based in australia, it sounds like you may believe that, sorry if I'm wrong) who may be able to suggest a good cavy savvy vet. Welcome!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.