Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • If you need a specific country prefix that isn't listed, please contact the staff.

Canada I FOUND Grids/coroplast in Ontario.

adayinourlife

Cavy Slave
Just thought I would mention that I found grids in Walmart, since some people seem to be having trouble finding them. I got 12 of them for 17.99. I believe they are available at Home Depot, but I didn't see any there. In Walmart, they were in the section that has laundry baskets, large tupperware storage containers. They had white and tan colored ones.

For coroplast

Coroplast - The Leading Manufacturer of Corrugated Plastic they have a contact area where you can find a dealer in your province.

Angelgal
  • Post hidden due to user being banned.

banjosnotbombs

Cavy Slave
They also sell them at Canadian Tire, and I think they're a few dollars cheaper than the ones at WalMart, but not as sturdy. The ones at walmart are RubberMaid, and are very sturdy for building stands, the ones at Canadian Tire are more flimsy.

Becksters

Cavy Slave
Im in BC but the grids are always at Superstore in the back with housewares, and I bought coro at Rona, a full sheet so might be somewhere to look in Ontario too.

Pugwinkle

Cavy Slave
In my area you can get the grids at Walmart, Canadian Tire, Zellers and Home Depot. The coroplast is available at some Rona stores, Home depot and TimBrMart.

artcgirl

Cavy Slave
This is all very helpful. Thank you ive been wondering were to find grids and colorplast and you just make it ten times easier:)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.