Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Two New Babies

missyann29

Cavy Slave
Hi!
I am Melissa and I just adopted two 5 week old Teddy Bear Guinea Pigs this afternoon, They are soooo cute and I am really looking foward to watching them grow up, I havent decided on names yet, I have a million in my head but cant seem to find ones that fit..lol. I am glad I found this site, It has been very helpful when I was doing research on them!

Harrys Dad

Cavy Slave
Congratulations wish I would have gotten my boys when they were that young they would be better hand trained than they are right now.

rabbitsncavyluv

Cavy Slave
Welcome. Are they boys or girls?

There are no teddy bear guinea pigs though. They're just teddies.

missyann29

Cavy Slave
Thanks rabbitsncavyluv, I think I called them that because I was thinking of a teddy bear hamster..lol. They are sisters, And their personalities are starting to come out, When they hear me open the door to their room they come running and wheeking because they know mommy is here with food. They are so awesome and I so glad I decided to adopt them, and I really glad I found this site to give me all the imformation I needed to provide them with a loving happy home.

Right now they are in a 4x3 cc cage, I want to add an upper level. I had so much fun making this one I want to add on to it!

twopigsmom

Cavy Slave
Congratulations on the new babies! I bet they are sooo cute.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.