Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Hi Everyone!

lovelola

Cavy Slave
Hi, i'm nicole. I found this website/forum while looking for information about why my baby loyla died three days ago. I still can't figure out what i did wrong. I found her a dead in her cage saturday morning. I'm still stunned and devastated. She was only 8 months old and seemed healthy.

I'm glad i found this site, i have found a lot of awesome info! Currently, i have white guinea pig female that is 6 months old named lulu. I'm in the process of building my own cage using the cubes and chloroplast that was recommended. I'm hoping to go to the rescue that i got loyla and lulu to get a new playmate for lulu. She seems so lonely. :sad:

Chin Lover

Cavy Slave
Daw. I'm sorry for your lost. I'm sure lulu misses loyla too. How long did you have loyla for?

lovelola

Cavy Slave
Daw. I'm sorry for your lost. I'm sure lulu misses loyla too. How long did you have loyla for?

I had loyla for about 4 months.

I was so shocked when I found her dead. I've had dogs & cats my entire life and never had something like that happened. It really shook me up.

Chin Lover

Cavy Slave
Daw... :'( I'm sorry.
I have three chins, and they would play dead sometimes (laying on their sides or backs when they sleep), it would scare me to death!! But then they'd start moving again when I poke at them, and throw me a grumpy face for waking them up.
I hope everything goes well with lulu!! And I look forward to seeing pictures of both lulu and her new friend in the future!!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.