Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Long Island as well

megspigs

Cavy Slave
Hi, I'm planning on building a new, large cage and I would be really interested in adopting two female guinea pigs sometime in Jan/Feb possibly. I would love to be able to adopt a special needs pig or just older pigs who may have a harder time finding a home. My only problem is I do not have a lot of time to travel and it seems like most rescues are in other states. Does anyone have any suggetions?

long island pig

Cavy Slave
Hi
I'm a Long Island piggy owner - I just went on to post that I found out about a female piggy for adoption in Farmingville. She's at my local petstore (they are very nice - and they will coordinate adoptions at no charge - I saved my sweet Benjamin through them) and if you are still looking - let me know....(I have boy piggies so I can't take her) I wasn't able to find any rescues on Long Island when I started looking but I'm hoping that I can use this forum to find homes for the piggies that I find out about.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.