Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

c&c cage in one room apartment

kala83

Cavy Slave
Hello there, I am not new to the forum but I had a question...I am planning on moving out of my mothers house fairly soon (probably in about a year from now) right now I am just looking for places in the Omaha area that will be probably a one room apartment that allows caged animals. I may be looking at a apartment or duplex it depends on what I can find but I was just wondering what kind of advise you all would have for me setting up the girls cage once I move into the new place. I know I want the cage to be at least two stories high and I plan on making as big as possible for the two girls, so that the girls will feel at home in it.
I am also fairly sure I am going to use fleece mixed with a little bit of aspen bedding.
Right now the girls live in a regular store bought cage but they get plenty of daily exercise everyday so they can stretch their legs. I am really hoping that after I make the move and get the new cage started and built they can be a lot more active and a lot of fun.

What I am looking for is just advise on what I should do when I find the new place and where the best place would be to set up the cage...also if you all have any advise on prepping the girls for the move that would be most helpful too.

Since I don't plan on moving any time soon no rush in responses this is just me doing research ahead of time so I will be prepared when the time comes is all.

Last edited:
Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.