Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Any guinea pigs in Victoria, Canada?

critterlover

Cavy Slave
I'm posting this in the off-chance that someone from my corner of the world reads this. I live in Victoria, Canada. If you live in Vancouver Island or Vancouver and have a male guinea pig for adoption, let me know.

I'm looking to adopt a male guinea pig. I already have a 1 year old male pig and am looking for a buddy for him. It seems hard to find guinea pigs in this city. I've looked at the SPCA and the humane society is looking for me. I'm even thinking of adopting one from Vancouver if I can't find one here, even with the long drive and ferry ride.

rabbitsncavyluv

Cavy Slave
There's a rescue in Vancouver. They recently took in 25 piggies, many pregnant. Not sure how far along they were. I'm sure there are some males in there and some babies soon.

I think she's in need of fosters too if you are able.

E-mail. [email protected]

critterlover

Cavy Slave
Thanks for the info. Sounds like they really need help. I'm going to contact them and see if we can arrange something. The only problem is the long drive to get there. But hopefully we can figure something out. Thanks.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.