Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Any adoptables or rescues in San Antonio TX??

lmarieaa

Cavy Slave
I have a lone female guinea pig that is in need of a buddy. i am looking for another female to pair her with. My guinea pig is only about 8-9 weeks old at this point, and would like to get her a friend before she becomes set in her lone guinea pig ways. However, there are no rescues or guinea pig adoptions available that i can find where i live: San Antonio, Texas. If anybody knows of a rescue or somebody with guinea pigs available for adoption in San Antonio Texas, please let me know!:important Otherwise i will have to wait to find My Guinea pig a companion when i move to Manhattan in a few months time.
Thank You fellow cavy lovers!!:heart:
~Lisa

lmarieaa

Cavy Slave
its a few hours. I had to travel to Austin for my Golden Retrievers hip replacement surgery. Double oak is even farther i think.

Haley0489

Cavy Slave
Oh yeah, Double Oak is about 4 hours from San Antonio...or so says Yahoo! Maps.
Have you tried craigslist?
Some shelters may agree to meet you half way if you call and explain your situation.

lmarieaa

Cavy Slave
i just replied to a few craigslist ads. im hoping something may come out of them, but i dont know how i can verify the gender of the pigs before i bring one home. i really dont want any guinea pig love affairs in my house :crazy:

Haley0489

Cavy Slave
Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.