Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Pigpen Prelim

al8dan

Cavy Slave
Hey All New piggie owner.
Have two soon to be more (all being well) as one of our aquired ladies is with pups (she came from rescue that way).
As she is very near to having her babies she is confined to a smaller cage as I do not want to fuss with her too much.
But I up loaded a photo(under free range/ floor time of the other pig Twix enjoying her "Floor Time" but here is a link to her and one of Twix (Brown) and Ruby (White)the mom to be.

(broken link removed)
I live in the UK so anyone from here wants to PM me feel free (anyone can really....)

Cheerio
Julie

RubyPiggie2

Cavy Slave
Cute! So the white one is pregnnaT? They both are so adorable! White girly is so small, and looks so young! What size are you making the c&c cage, as I see in one of your pictures you are waiting for the cubes? You should probably make a 2x5 or 2x6, due to the babies.

al8dan

Cavy Slave
Thanks for the reply.

I am making two cages as I have two bottoms. :-D

This way there will be room if there are males in the litter.
The white one is small in that photo. It was before we knew she was preggie. At the time we got her I think they said she was 10-12 weeks of age. And the wee brown Twix was 8 weeks or so.
They are great pigs. Although Ruby's personality has yet to come through as much as Twix because we have not been able to handle her too much.

Twix on the other hand is a dream pig. She is just now starting to make all her noises. And just LOVES to cuddle under the chin.

Look forward to reading more from everyone.

Cheerio for now
Julie
Northern Ireland

Piglet

Cavy Slave
Very cute guinea pigs. Is the white one a himi? I live in the UK too!

Guinea pig guy
  • Post hidden due to user being banned.
Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.