Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Veg*n Gone Vegetarian!

cjguineapiglvr

Cavy Slave
Yay! I've officially gone vegetarian after I watched a movie on how they kill cows. Also after my uncle told me that his cousin worked at a slaughter house thing and they used to put cows in this "box" and the sides would come in until it would squeeze the cow to death. And that they would also put an air gun tube thing in the cows ear and shoot it. It would instantly turn the cows brain to "jello". (My uncle's words, not mine) It's hard to live without meat but I'm still doing it. Everyone else thinks it's a joke or a "phase" but I'm gonna stick with it to save the animals and prove them wrong!

chrishall1979

Cavy Slave
Good job, I'm proud of you. It seems like a daunting task at first, but once you get used to it, you won't give meat another thought. I thank you, and so do the animals.

Chris

CavySpirit

Administrator
Staff member
Cavy Slave
Yeah for you and us! I've never heard of those techniques for killing cows. Horrifying! Ugh.

mncavylover

Cavy Slave
That's what my parents thought. 2 months and 1 week later, they're starting to think otherwise. Keep with it!

loves2travel

Cavy Slave
good job! keep it up!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.