Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Such a Newbie

Ziggy&Herald

Cavy Slave
:cheerful: Hi, i can't remember if I posted here when I first joined a month agao. But anyway, I have 3 boars, a 2 yr old Teddy, a 1yr old Abby, and my newest, a baby Texel. I love coming on here and just reading the different posts. There is so much you can learn about pigs on this site. Everyone keep up the great work ya'll (yes, i'm from GA) are doing with the Cavy breed.:cheerful:

Honey_Bunny

Cavy Slave
Hello! I wish i had as much piggies as you did. (LOL! love teh GA dialect) :D

Ziggy&Herald

Cavy Slave
Just wanted to say pictures are coming, I had told everyone that I was having problems with my USB ports, so I uploaded my pictures to a family members lap top. Then unfortunately all 3 of my human kids, my Husband, and Myself all came down with a horrible stomach flu. Now that things are calming down a bit, I will get them sent to my computer and put onto photobucket and get them up as soon as possible. Hopefully by tomorrow.

Ziggy&Herald

Cavy Slave
Sorry this one is so big, I thought I resized it. Guess not.

Anyway, The top has been switched to regular bedding as now they use the top. A hammock and playhut with tunnel has been added to the top as well. All the wooden edible huts have been removed since they are bad for the piggies, and replaced with another cube hut and cuddlecup on bottom level. My ramp in the far right is now the little plastic storage baskets with the ends cut off, and the half level under the ramp has been removed. They hid underneath and it made it impossible to catch the piggies and was also a nightmare to clean under it as well. I know, there are many zip ties in the picture that needed to be trimmed as well, I assure you this has already been done. Well there you have it, my 3 boars Ziggy Grizzly and Louie.

piggly wiggly

Cavy Slave
Your boys are so cute.
I love to visit Georgia, I love the accent and the people are so friendly. Atlanta is nice, but I am drawn to Savannah, I don't know why, I just really like it..lol.

wiggley_narco

Cavy Gazer
Precious piggies!

auburnmare5

Cavy Slave
Welcome!! Your pigs are adorable!

bamby71994

Cavy Slave
How cute! I have one abby one abby mix(Maybe a long haired?)

Ziggy&Herald

Cavy Slave
Your boys are so cute.
I love to visit Georgia, I love the accent and the people are so friendly. Atlanta is nice, but I am drawn to Savannah, I don't know why, I just really like it..lol.
I don't actually live in the immediate Atlanta area. I just outside the area called Metro Atlanta. My county just missed. If you know Ga counties I'm in Henry County. It's about half way between Atlanta and Macon on interstate 75. And yes, Savannah is absolutely beautiful. One of my 3 brothers went to college down in Savannah.

Wheek Weak

Cavy Slave
You're piggies are toooo cute!!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.