Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Ratties Ask the rat girl anything!

luvguineapig88

Cavy Slave
:DHi you can ask me anything about rats. I know allot about rats I have had them and breed them 3 times and I have owned rats for 2 years. i know allot about rats!:)
I just love rats! so write those questions away:eye-poppi

Anyways I`m here to answer those rat question that u have!

Last edited by a moderator:
love my pigs
  • Post hidden due to user being banned.

wiggley_narco

Cavy Gazer
Disclaimer: I am not attempting to be or claiming to be a moderator. I am simply generally annoyed and would like to make a suggestion, member-to-member.

Now, luvguineapig88, have you read any of the forum rules, dear? All that stuff about not using chat speak, using proper grammar/spelling/punctuation, avoiding unnecessary formatting (i.e. font colors, bolding, etc), limiting the use of emoticons...

I see you've been warned several times already--how many times can it take to get through to you? It's great that you've joined the forum and will hopefully learn a lot of valuable information. Just please, from one member to another, please read and abide by the forum rules so that we can read your posts without being incredibly distracted by the unnecessary stuff you feel the need to add. Moderation and proofreading are invaluable practices.

love my pigs
  • Post hidden due to user being banned.

VoodooJoint

Cavy Champion, Previous Forum Moderator!
Cavy Slave
You need to read the rules of this site. This is a PRO RESCUE site. We do not support breeding of any animals.

I also doubt you are as much of an expert as you think you are. 2 years isn't a very long time to have owned rats. Please stop breeding and thinking you are an expert and spend some more time learning about your pets.

Rattie Mom

Cavy Slave
I must agree with everyone here. Having 3 litters of babies does not make anyone a breeder. Did you simply allow your rats to get pregnant, or did you do your research, know the rat's family backgrounds and breed for health and temperment?

I have had rats as pets for over 8 years. I've learned so much and will always still learn more. Although I am happy to offer advice, suggestions and support for anything rattie related, I must caution anyone that feels your post as "knowing lots about rats" is valid.

Perhaps you are just hoping to help those with rattie questions, and if you truly know a lot about them, by all means reply to posts with productive comments. However, please also remember that if you post inacurate advice....there are others here with many more years of experience that may call you on it.

I personally take the health and well being of my rats (and all my other animals) VERY seriously. Your post is a bit disturbing. Especially when I think of new to rat folks that genuinely want accurate advice for the health of their rats.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.