Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Hello From Pig and Ralph

BiscoJosh

Cavy Slave
Hey all - so I am new to the forum, but have been lurking for a few weeks. (I am 25 years old married man, and, likely the only 25 year old dude on the board - haha.) Anyway - the wife I have had our one Pig ("Dee-O-Gee" - but we just call him Pig cause its cuter) for about 8-9 months now. We got him from a rescue here in NJ. We are getting another male from the same rescue tomorrow cause we feel that Pig is just too lonely. If they dont get along after introductions, the rescue will work with us to find one who does. Getting an C and C cage early next week. Very excited. Anyway, just saying hello, and I will def be here often. I will pst some pics sometime next week when I know the two boys get along.

mochaviolino

Cavy Slave
Welcome to the board! People are really helpful around here and just spew out information!

Don't forget to quarantine the pigs temporarily; you want to make sure neither have any hidden illnesses that might affect the other (such as URI or mites).

Look forward to your pigtures! :)

BiscoJosh

Cavy Slave
Lots of new updated pics!!! CHeck em out!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.