Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Giorgi adopted me...

AneesasMuse

Cavy Slave
Hi Everyone! My name is Aminah and I have quite a ZOO here. I do a little bit of rescue/rehab for various exotics... so I wasn't really surprised when I felt my heart strings being tugged at by Giorgi :D He had the unfortunate issue of being expendible to his former Mommy.. and got left behind when they moved to a place that wouldn't take pets.

Their loss... our gain! He's still a bit shy since being here a few days, but I think he should be fine ...given a few more days to get settled in and accustomed to all the other critters that claim me as Mom/Slave/Chef :p

Giorgi adopted me...

"I couz seez youz n' smellz youz... youz no touchy, k?"

Giorgi adopted me...

This is the face and the expression that makes me giggle... little lips pursed in such a way.. "Come cloooooser... I tellz youz a funnyz"

Haha, so cute! Welcome!

What a sweety pie! I just love their soft little mouths. Give him hugs and kisses for me (when you can) and welcome. What other creatures inhabit your world?

Thanks!

Toadies.. I have a "baker's dozen" rattie kids, a Bearded Dragon, a Redfoot Cherryhead Tortoise, a Saharan Uromastyx.. red phase, an Irian Jaya Blue Tongue Skink, 5 Crested Geckos, 3 Leopard Geckos, a Pacman Frog, a LOT of fish, a couple of shrimp and an African Dwarf Frog, a Kenyan Sand Boa, a Ball Python, an Eastern Fox Snake and several Tarantulas and a Black Widow... with 4 different species of Tropical Roaches to support the bug eaters.

Funny thing is, I downsized my gang quite a bit when I returned to school recently... cuz a full load is a lot with Zoo chores, too. I still take in the occasional rescue/rehab, but I try a little harder to find homes now rather than getting attached and keeping EVERY one. :D

If anyone is interested in seeing some of the reptiles or "bugs".. go to: (broken link removed) or (broken link removed) and you can see a few. Some of my rattie kids can be seen in the gallery on my regular website: (broken link removed)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.