PDA

View Full Version : HorseLoverz?

AnimalFarm2006
03-08-08, 05:36 pm
Hey everyone,

I'm not sure if any of yall know about this site, but they offer some realy good deals on guinea pig/ferret/small animal etc things under the pet section.

I bought two cuddle cups,A guinea food bowl,A jumbo hamock, two hay balls for my bunnys, a hay tube, and a large high back litter box for 5.00. ^.^ All and All, I spent 38 even.

When the stuff comes in, i'll let yall know if its worth the money! and I'll keep a log on when it gets here and if I have any problems.

Asria

auburnmare5
03-08-08, 08:34 pm
Yes I have heard of it. I saw it yesterday while I was looking for riding supllies for this year's show season. I would greatly appreciate it if you would tell us how you like them!

AbsLoveSnicks
03-08-08, 09:33 pm
Thanks alot for showing me this site! I'm going to buy some new litter boxes, tunnels, and maybe a little cozy or 2!

newpiggiemommy
03-09-08, 02:13 pm
Thank you sooooo much! I just bought one of the small play yards with a mat/cover. It will be great for when I travel to have a nice indoor/outdoor play area. It was about $20.00 cheaper with shipping than where I was going to get it! Thank you agian!!!!

Aertyn
03-09-08, 07:20 pm
I bought a heap of stuff last week, and it was so cheap...$14 shipping to Australia! For 5 cuddle cups and 2 lounges!

VoodooJoint
03-09-08, 10:31 pm
I have an online coupon for http://horseloverz.com/ (http://horseloverz.com/) that I thought I'd share. It's for $5.00 off and good until 3/31/08. Enter coupon code 5.00SPRING08C

Discount cannot be used with
-Any order that includes Ebay auctions
-Products added through customer service
-Can't be used with any other discount offers

AnimalFarm2006
03-12-08, 03:19 pm
lol! I wish you could of given me the coupon earlier because I had already sent my order in!

The prices are good aren't they!!! ^.^

AnimalFarm2006
03-16-08, 07:50 pm
okie well, Everything coming in tomorow. It took them nearly five days to send my order out?!?!?!
Other than that, I'm still happy.

Aertyn
03-17-08, 09:12 pm
Okay, so I'm not that happy with them now...

My order was 'shipped' on the 29th of Feb, I got an invoice yesterday (March 17th) for $30 additional postage because it's outside of the US. Course I had to pay it because I've already paid for the cuddle cups and lazy lounges.

AnimalFarm2006
03-18-08, 02:47 pm
i'm not so happy ether because the box came all dented and such and the smaller cuddle cups had pictures of guineas on them but I know for sure no guineas would fit in them!

bluezee
03-24-08, 08:42 pm
I got my order today and am VERY happy. I ordered the cuddle cups for small animals and it is the same one sold at our local pet store for $15. I paid 7.60 each. I did see when I ordered that they had 2 sizes and I was careful to look at the dimensions before ordering. I also got several of the grassy tunnel products and hopefully the piggies will chew them instead of their pigaloo. Thanks for suggesting this site.

relay
03-28-08, 05:35 pm
Ahhh... I love that website. I ordered riding breeches for like 15 dollars a pair! And they were full seat! I didn't realize they carried cavy stuff. I have a coupon for something for them too, not sure when it expires though.