Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Hi!

Marley's Mom

Cavy Slave
I'm new to this forum, but not new to guinea pigs. I had two male guinea pigs this past year, and sadly they both got sick and died. Now me and my boyfriend have made a reliable cage and gotten a new female guinea pig, Marley. She's still shy and skiddish of course. I'm not sure how old she is, but i know she is young. We got her a couple of days ago and she seems to be adjusting well since it has only been three days. :) Here are a few pictures of her and her cage. Soon i will have more uploaded. :eek:

newpiggiemommy

Cavy Slave
Very nice cage! Well done! It looks as though she will be thoroughly spoiled!!!

One quick question, what kind of food is that you are feeding? It looks like it has little bits of colored stuff in it. If so, please get rid of it! Piggies can choke to death on that stuff, and they also have nothing nutritious in them. The piggie will be filling up on junk and not want to eat her veggies and hay!

fourboys4now

Cavy Slave
Very nice cage indeed. Looks like the makings of one very spoiled little girl. She is very cute too. Will you be adopting her a little friend as well? If so, please take lots of pigtures for us!

Marley's Mom

Cavy Slave
we are getting her a friend in about a week as well as new toys. She's adjusting very well. if you don't watch her she will run around her cage talking and looks really happy, but as soon as you look at her she runs back into her house or one of her hiding places. but i know soon she will adjust she's just not used to us. Today we gave her a little bit of free time in the bathroom (it's well closed off and nothing there to harm her) and she was really nosey :) i was proud of my little adventurous girl! i was laying on the floor by her and she was running by my legs and seemed to be a little more trusting (as long as i don't make fast movements of course) thank you and we will have many pigtures soon ❤️

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.