Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

toy website

piggiesnponies

Cavy Slave
So I was browsing DEALS OF THE DAY HorseloverZ.com today for some horse stuff when I noticed that they sell stuff for guinea pigs!! Cuddle cups for $5, Cozy chairs for $9, all quite inexpensive when you compare to a pet store. And the best part... right now shipping is free!!! Definately worth checking out. Just go down to other animals and if you go to ferrets, there is all the beds and cozies, and if you go to guinea pigs, there is even more stuff!!!!:D

i-love-nev

Cavy Slave
Do you know if they ship worldwide? I want to buy this 10 gal tank for my stick insects but I don't think they will ship to the UK? (broken link removed)

Thanks!

Aertyn

Cavy Gazer
They do ship world wide, I've just ordered 5 cuddle cups and 2 lounge things for $50 (including shipping and insurance). I think that's pretty good! :)

Edit:
Does anyone know if these are big enough for adult pigs?
(broken link removed)

I don't understand the measurements...lol

Last edited:

i-love-nev

Cavy Slave
Thanks Aertyn! I don't think they are big enough for piggies judgeing on the measurements, more like hamster sized me thinks. I might go off and order that tank now hehehe. The cat is scratching my head and rubbing himself all over me, I think he feels left out since the stick insects have been here! lol Will have to make a super-sized cuddle cup for the cats haha.

Aertyn

Cavy Gazer
Thanks nev, I'm no good at inches, give me metric any day!

Bought 5 of the big ones and two of lounges + shipping + insurance = $73.

What a bargain!

Thanks piggiesponies for posting the link...I love it, but my bank account is currently sending death glares in your general direction! :p

Char-x

Cavy Champion, Previous Forum Moderator
Cavy Slave
Are these big enough for pigs or would they not use them:

(broken link removed)

(broken link removed)

Thanks! and thanks for the link!

naturegal592

Cavy Slave
The measurements are way to small for the Lay N Lounge, they are for the chair too unless you read them in the the description. I would check around or contact them to get the real measurements.

Astrantia

Cavy Slave
(broken link removed)

That's very tempting!

Leaflyn

Cavy Slave
Thank you PiggiesNPonies for that website!!

Leaflyn

Cavy Slave
You can also find pets beds made for cats and small dogs at your local Target, Kmart, and Walmarts that will work just fine.

MissGinger

Cavy Slave
I was going to order here but i did a google search & they don't seem to be great Check these out.

(broken link removed)

(broken link removed)

But Then these
Horseloverz? - Yahoo! Answers

I don't know what do you guy's think?

bluezee

Cavy Slave
I ordered from them and was very happy. I got the larger cuddle bed (plenty big for 2 piggies if they cuddle) which was $10 less than the exact same one sold at petsmart, and several of the grass items: large tube, house, small ball - not big enough to climb into, but they will probably like to roll it around. They love the grass tube and have been gnawing at it since I put it in. They haven't got the rest of the items yet.

Read the dimensions carefully since the items for hamsters come up when you search for guinea pig stuff. I think they just group them as small animal.

tazbabie4

Cavy Slave
I was looking at that website and the "original" prices were expensive! I was at my local pet store earlier today and treats were not over $700! I do not trust this website! Expecially with the other information listed above about the site!

bluezee

Cavy Slave
Yeah, I was looking at their site the other day and noticed that the original prices were WAY off. But knowing what my retail store prices these items at, it is still a good deal.

StrawberryField

Cavy Slave
I was looking at that website and the "original" prices were expensive! I was at my local pet store earlier today and treats were not over $700! I do not trust this website! Expecially with the other information listed above about the site!
At first I thought the above post citing $700 was a typo. But having checked out the site myself, a "Hid-N-Sleep Bed" is market priced at $354! I don't know what kind of bed that is that it would be that expensive! Must be engraved with diamonds. Although the prices are a little too good to be true. I'm a little skeptical from ordering from them based on the above links, i.e. ripoff. Anyone have any good personal experience with this company?

bluezee

Cavy Slave
I posted above that I ordered from them and was very happy. I got everything on my order in a reasonable amount of time (less than 2 weeks) and the products were the same as what is sold at my local store. Just make sure the dementions are what you want. They sell several items (the cuddle cups for one) that come in small for hamsters and larger for piggies. I didn't order a few things because the dementions were either not listed, obviously wrong (1mmx1mmx1mm) or were accurate but too small for pigs. But the stuff I ended up with has been great.

wheeek

Cavy Slave
lol Maybe they put the "original" price for so much because they want you to think you are getting a really good deal? Anyways, something about it seemed fishy.

tazbabie4

Cavy Slave
Yeah, I'm just going to stick with stores! Even if they are more expensive, at least I know I am getting what I want!

KinderCavy

Cavy Slave
THANK!!!
good prices cheap shipping!:D :D
Thanks for the link!
I really apriciate it!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.