Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Year of the snake

Piglet

Cavy Slave
I was born in the year of the snake. The stuff said about people born in this year is so unbelievably true! Does anaybody else know which year they were born in?

Miss Piggy

Cavy Slave
I was born in the year of the ox. And this is what they say

"Oxen are born leaders, inspiring confidence in everyone they come into contact with. However, they can be too demanding. Methodical and good with their hands, they make fine surgeons and hairdressers."

However I was born just barely before the year of the tiger, and my vietnamese family say I'm probably a blend of the two. Here's what it says for the tiger:

"Tigers are said to be bold and adventurous, and are bestowed with initiative and charm. However, they have a tendency to be risk takers, making them act before they think about the consequences. They tend to make good bosses, explorers or racing drivers."

They kinda sound like the same to me, any one else? Here's a link I found about the chinese calendar if you guys want to know : (broken link removed)

dagwellismypigy

Cavy Slave
WOOH IM A SNAKE TOO lol. My birthday is tommorow YAY!!!

AngelsCavies

Cavy Slave
cool Im a snake too I just turned 27 on October 23rd

mncavylover

Cavy Slave
I am, too. What do they say?

loves2travel

Cavy Slave
I'm a horse!!!! C'mon, horses, where are you guys!

tashagurl

Cavy Slave
Im a dragon.

This is what the websit says about dragons.

Dragons tend to be popular individuals who are always full of life and enthusiasm, with a reputation Dragons tend to be popular individuals who are always full of life and enthusiasm, with a reputation for being fun-loving. They make good priests, artists and politicians.for being fun-loving. They make good priests, artists and politicians.

Treen

Cavy Slave
I'm a rabbit, which makes me affectionate, co-operative and pleasant, but with a tendency to get too sentimental. Not quite a bullseye there!

sofiemuffins

Cavy Slave
I'm a Monkey! That site wouldn't work for me...so I went to this one: (broken link removed)

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"People born in the Year of the Monkey are the erratic geniuses of the cycle. Clever, skillful, and flexible, they are remarkably inventive and original and can solve the most difficult problems with ease. There are few fields in which Monkey people wouldn't be successful but they have a disconcerting habit of being too agreeable. They want to do things now, and if they cannot get started immediately, they become discouraged and sometimes leave their projects. Although good at making decisions, they tend to look down on others. Having common sense, Monkey people have a deep desire for knowledge and have excellent memories. Monkey people are strong willed but their anger cools quickly. They are most compatible with the Dragon and Rat".[/font]

So true...except for the excellent memory part! I've so forgetful!

Piglet

Cavy Slave
Happy birthday dagwel

People born in the Year of the Snake are deep. They say little and possess great wisdom. They never have to worry about money; they are financially fortunate. Snake people are often quite vain, selfish, and a bit stingy. Yet they have tremendous sympathy for others and try to help those less fortunate. Snake people tend to overdo, since they have doubts about other people's judgment and prefer to rely on themselves. They are determined in whatever they do and hate to fail. Although calm on the surface, they are intense and passionate. Snake people are usually good-looking and sometimes have marital problems because they are fickle. They are most compatible with the Ox and Rooster.

tashagurl

Cavy Slave
People born in the Year of the Dragon are healthy, energetic, excitable, short-tempered, and stubborn. They are also honest, sensitive, brave, and they inspire confidence and trust. Dragon people are the most eccentric of any in the eastern zodiac. They neither borrow money nor make flowery speeches, but they tend to be soft-hearted which sometimes gives others an advantage over them. They are compatible with Rats, Snakes, Monkeys, and Roosters.

silkerlover

Cavy Slave
loves2travel said:
I'm a horse!!!! C'mon, horses, where are you guys!

Me too!! Year of the horse!!!

silkerlover

Cavy Slave
ha ha. It says we are "hot-blooded and impatient." we "rarely listen to advice" and "have a weakness for people of the opposite sex"

dagwellismypigy

Cavy Slave

My Baby Mu

Cavy Slave
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]People born in the Year of the Monkey are the erratic geniuses of the cycle. Clever, skillful, and flexible, they are remarkably inventive and original and can solve the most difficult problems with ease. There are few fields in which Monkey people wouldn't be successful but they have a disconcerting habit of being too agreeable. They want to do things now, and if they cannot get started immediately, they become discouraged and sometimes leave their projects. Although good at making decisions, they tend to look down on others. Having common sense, Monkey people have a deep desire for knowledge and have excellent memories. Monkey people are strong willed but their anger cools quickly. They are most compatible with the Dragon and Rat.[/font]

I'm the year of the monkey.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.