Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

good dog forum?

loves2travel

Cavy Slave
as you know, i might be getting a dog, and i wanted to learn more stuff about them. is there a good forum or website you could reccomend me to go to? like how this forum informs people about cavies, where should I go for doggy info??

thanks.

loves2travel

Cavy Slave
anyone?????????

tashagurl

Cavy Slave
I have no idea. I would be interested in one to if anyone knows of a good one.

mncavylover

Cavy Slave
There's one on Yahoo!, I have no idea as to whether it's good or not. Oh, wait, I know! (broken link removed) I think.

Isabeau

Cavy Slave
Here is a site that I send everyone to that is interested in this breed .. the only one for me ... a JACK RUSSELL TERRIER. (broken link removed) I'm a member & breeder with this club, White Phantom. There is lots of information here that perhaps could also be applied to other breeds. Who knows .. this may be your breed ... Happy researching .. Isabeau

loves2travel

Cavy Slave
Well, i would rather belong to a non-breeding group.

My Baby Mu

Cavy Slave
Here is a website about all dogs. It doesn't have a forum though. www.akc.org What type of dog are you getting? I could help you on most stuff I have a brain full of animal facts. Lol.

My Baby Mu

Cavy Slave
If you are looking for a specific breed I could see if I have the breed club URL (I get dogfancy). Also www.dogfancy.com

Isabeau

Cavy Slave
loves2travel said:
Well, i would rather belong to a non-breeding group.
You don't have to "belong" to any group ... I recommended the site strictly for information. At least those people that are breeders listed with the JRTCA have a place to send people for excellent info on the web. The JRTCA breeder standards are extremely high, and our dogs cannot be registered until 1 year of age and have passed strict breed standards, unlike some "multi breed" organizations that insist on registering the puppies as soon as they are born, regardless of quality and testing, or lack thereof, for possible genetic defaults. Good luck in your research for your pet. May I recommend you visit your local humane society. I believe in Canada they "put down" thousands of unwanted pets a year. ....... Isabeau

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.