Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

2 female gps for adoption in San Diego

• Thread starter sickofchange320
  • Start date

sickofchange320

Cavy Slave
I have to find a home for my guinea pigs because my parents got divorced and I have to keep them on my dad's balcony at his apartment. The apartment is so small and there's no where else to keep them and I know being outside isn't good for them, even in San Diego. I also can't spend enough time with them because I'm at my dad's for half the week and at my mom's for the other half. I've already placed ads on petfinder.com and cavyrescue.com, but no one's responded and I hate having them stay on the balcony.
Both guinea pigs are about 1.5 yrs old and female and they should stay together. Salem has medium hair and is mostly black with scattered streaks of orange and an orange and white crest on her forehead. Sydney is white with a black patch over her left eye and a brown patch over her right eye. They are a little shy when you try to pick them up but they love to be held and to get vegetables. I have a 4x2 C&C cage, 2 houses, 2 food bowls, 1 water bowl, and a circular cage for floor time. If you're interested, please reply.

Have you contacted the San Diego guinea pig rescue? I know Fenella is probably full, but she may be able to help somehow. There's no way you can keep them and take them with you each week?

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.