Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

2x4 with a 1x2 grid extension.

Jellybean

Cavy Slave
In the end, this cage will be in an "L" shape. That way I can put it into a corner. It will be two stories of cubes. The top story is where the piggy(ies) will be. And the bottom will have storage for DVD's, books etc.

The point of why i'm writing this out is to get some help on the coroplast amounts.

I've added it up and it will be 59 grids for both layers. :eek:

I know that I can use the large size coroplast size on the store on this site, BUT there wont be any coroplast in the 2x1 section of the cage :yuck: , this is what I want to fix.

Do any of you have an idea for an alternative to coroplast for this section? Or do you know for certain that I can buy it here on this site if I spoke with Sue?

I'd look into getting the coroplast here in my town, but I am AWFUL at measuring so I know i'd end up with not enough. So that's another option too if someone wouldn't mind helping me measure. :guilty:

guineapigluver1

Cavy Slave
I think you can use linoleum.

Jellybean

Cavy Slave
What about the siding? Would linoleum fold easily to cover the sides of the 2x1? Or would I have to cut it and tape it?

I'm just asing it's ok if you don't know... I'm very curious and trying to get everything settled, you know?

Jellybean

Cavy Slave
What about the siding? Would linoleum fold easily to cover the sides of the 2x1? Or would I have to cut it and tape it?

I'm just asing it's ok if you don't know... I'm very curious and trying to get everything settled, you know?

guineapigluver1

Cavy Slave
I don't know if you can fold it, as I haven't used it, but I know other people have. Yes, I understand. :)

PhoenixFeather

Cavy Slave
I bought a 4x8 sheet of coroplast, and made a 2x4 from it, and have enough left for a 1x2 loft. So, you could use the single sheet for your whole cage.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.