Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Veg*n Kosher meat killed humanely? (includes videos)

CavySpirit

Administrator
Staff member
Cavy Slave
WARNING--This is a difficult article to read.

Asking God to Damn Phony Jewish Kosher Slaughter
By Robert Cohen - www.notmilk.com

What happens to cows after they no longer produce enough milk for the dairyman? What is the fate of most male calves? They end their lives in brutal slaughterhouses.

Some meat eaters delude themselves into thinking that twenty-first century slaughter is compassionate. Some people eat only Kosher meat, trusting that animals slaughtered Kosher-style die with no pain.

The People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) have concluded an eight week undercover operation (mid-July thru mid-September 2004), filming so-called acts of compassionate animal slaughter at the largest Glatt Kosher Slaughterhouse in America, located in Iowa.

Holier-than-thou meat eating Jews claim that killing and eating animals is justified, so long as the act is done with compassion. You be the judge. WARNING: The following is graphic, and the truth will make most people sick:

The 40 minute version: https://tinyurl.com/4fuod

The 5 minute version: https://tinyurl.com/3nd78

If you did not view the above film(s), here is what you missed:

* Kosher slaughterhouse workers shock cows in the face with electric cattle prods.

* Blood sprays horizontally with great force out of each cow's throat.

* Slaughterhouse workers rip out cow's tracheas while the animals are still conscious.

* The animals are then allowed to run in pain, screaming, as blood drains from their bodies.

* Still conscious, one leg is tied and the animal is hoisted and decapitated.

Are you angry and disgusted? Ask God to damn phony Jewish Kosher slaughter, or, contact a Jewish activist who is prepared to dedicate his life to doing something about this injustice:

Jewish Scholar, Richard H. Schwartz
President of the Jewish Vegetarians of
North America (JVNA)
Phone (718) 761-5876
[email protected]

Reprint permission granted by Animal Rights Online (broken link removed). Animal Rights Online is an animal advocacy group that publishes Animal Writes, a free internet newsletter. To subscribe to Animal Writes, email [email protected]. If you forward or reprint Animal Writes in whole or part, please do so unedited, and include this tagline.

"All beings tremble before violence. All fear death. All love life. See yourself in others. Then whom can you hurt? What harm can you do?"

~ Buddha

Piglet

Cavy Slave
I can't believe it. I only got to watch the 5 minute one but even a video that short just shows it all.

mncavylover

Cavy Slave
Yuck. Thanks for sharing.

Setsuna

Cavy Slave
~__~ *upset* I dont want meat anymore...and i dont want to see that...

Thats so unspeakably horrible it makes me cry. The unnescesary cruelty and pain...ugh...

I tried showing it to my mom and sister but they got mad at me...

..that tapes just...shocking...unbileavable.

My Baby Mu

Cavy Slave
That is so sad. How could they do that?

Setsuna

Cavy Slave
>_____< WHO MAKES THSI THIER JOB!!!?? What sick @@*&*)$@&@ actually wakes up every morning and does this!? how could anyone live with themselves!?

My Baby Mu

Cavy Slave
Really. I agree.

DocDolittle

Cavy Slave
I have to wonder who grows up thinking 'When I get older, instead of being a doctor or a police man, I think that I'm going to cause animals unspeakable pain that is incredibly unneccessary, and repeat every day after that.'

sofiemuffins

Cavy Slave
I saw that movie last week. Some one had posted it on Craigslist. It's horrible! I haven't eaten meat in a long time anyways. I do still occasionaly have dairy products even though it's not part of my Macrobiotic diet. It's just disgusting that people can still eat meat knowing that things like that happen to defenseless animals.

AngelsCavies

Cavy Slave
Thats so sad. God never said leave animals suffer to eat. That not so humane at all. gross. I couldnt watch them do it at all. It kills me especally with the love of animals I am. I could never leave animals suffer like that at all. Makes me mad. I hardly eat meat at all. I eat at subway and they are base meat not real. Maybe Ill go mostly veggie now.

Piglet

Cavy Slave
I showed the vid to my mum and she was in total shock. She was also saying that how could the workers do what they do. God did not make animals our food, there are plenty of other decent things to eat. The other day, my friend said to me 'Animals are stupid anyway, it doesn't matter if we eat them!!!!!!' Stupid? I don't think so. Just because they can't speak, that doesn't make them stupid. I actually felt like slapping her when she said that

Faunn
  • Post hidden due to user being banned.

Piglet

Cavy Slave
I actually can't bring myself to watch the 40 minute video. I too was in tears when watching the MYM vid

Last edited:

My Baby Mu

Cavy Slave
One of the ammendments says to be nice too all of you neighbors and animals are you neighbors so by killing animals that isn't following it.

One time my friend was saying why am I vegetarian and everything and I said I'm not murderer you are and she said she didn't kill it she just eats it. But if you eat it basicly you killing it.

My friends and I watched the Meet you Meat video and they both said they are never eating meat anymore (I was already vegetarian) and that night one of them ate meat. The other one eats less meat but she is already restricted in food because she is Gluton(sp?) intolerent so it is harder for her.

mncavylover

Cavy Slave
She's not killing it herself, but is paying the killer to do so.

Treen

Cavy Slave
My Baby Mu said:
The other one eats less meat but she is already restricted in food because she is Gluton(sp?) intolerent so it is harder for her.

Me too, and I eat a tastier and more varied diet than most people I know! The only times it's tricky is when I'm eating out at restaurants or at friend's houses - most veggie options people make have some kind of standard pastry, dough or pasta in. Usually there's something with rice or potatoes though, and luckily my favourite type of food (Indian) is great for vegetarian dishes, and you can get everything with rice.

Piglet

Cavy Slave
Treen I agree. I think thats why is so easy, since I'm indian there is always something to eat at home

Treen

Cavy Slave
Sorry if it's a bit off topic (we can make it in to another thread if you have!), but do you have any good recipes for starters like pakora and bhajis?

Auzziefreak

Cavy Slave
That just completely changed my views on animal slaughter....

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.