Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Added onto my cage, now its a 4x6 (sorta) new toys and stuffs too!

Jenni_Feathers

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
I added onto my boys cage, again. This add on is a bit more darastic than others though. I also got a bunch of new toys and bowls and stuffs. Here are pics. I'll explain and tell about them as I go.

038-1.jpg

^ New bed, I got it from Walmart today, they both like it alot. Thats Charlie in it in the pic. it was only $9.99

021-2.jpg

^ New pellet bowl, from Walmart only $0.97

022-2.jpg

^ Hay toy, old cracker box, $0

023-3.jpg

^toys, bart and the spider man ball are from BK kids meals and the other 2 are cat toys

025-1.jpg

^water bottle, I didn't get it today, I got it last weekend but it's working very good, its a Lixit. I got it at a feedstore for $4.99

more in next post.....

Jenni_Feathers

Cavy Slave
024-2.jpg

020-1.jpg

^ kitty play cube, they love it and so do my kittys, I got it at Walmart for $3.88 in the cat section. I love it and highly reccomend it to pig or ferret owners, the only thing is that its really big its 15" by 15" by 15" so I wouldnt get it unless you have a big cage.

And now for the cage add-on

019-3.jpg

^ the part I added on
031-3.jpg

^under the hayloft
033-1.jpg

^under the cat food/cat area

Jenni_Feathers

Cavy Slave
029.jpg

^new ramp

035-2.jpg

036-2.jpg

^hayloft
034.jpg

^Full view

:) the piggys love it all.
Feedback/Questions are very welcome.

wiggley_narco

Cavy Gazer
Looks great. :) If my boys had a cage that big, I'd never be able to catch them! lol

ferndalezoo

Cavy Slave
I was just thinking the same thing! My boys love to be held once you catch them, and Phil will come right up and talk to you, but try to actually pick either of them up and "WHOOSH!" they're off! Our 3x4 is hard enough to round them up in. But he new add-on looks great! I bet they love it! How many boys are in it?

Jenni_Feathers

Cavy Slave
I have just two, for now. I am trying to convinvce my dad for more though. They're not that hard to catch, I have to step into the part on the floor though, there is no way I'd be able to catch them if it was all one level. Its sorta hard to clean under the 2x2 part, I have to climb inside the cage to reach under it, since the sides dont open, I was gonna make them open but if I did I wouldnt be able to cable tie them as much as I did and I wanted it to be strong because my cats go up there sometimes and the last thing I need is for the loft to clapse on a pig or cat, I do have the pcv pipe for extra support.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.