Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Fleece Use

Lily's Gma

Cavy Slave
Hi Everyone! I'm Lily's Grandma (Lily became our newest addition for my 16 year old daugher this past Christmas). She is absolutely adorable and as soon as I can fix my digital camera I'll post pics of her. She is a black and white abby and as friendly as can be.

Here's my question. I've been trying to do all my research and am getting ready to build her a 2x4 CC cage. What I'd like to know is I keep reading how everyone uses fleece in their cage. How do you do this? Is the fleece wrapped around something? Does that mean when you clean the cage you empty everything out because you have to lift out the fleece? I feel kind of stupid asking, but if fleece is actually easier to use in keeping a cage clean, then I'd rather go that route than using the other stuff we have which is I think that Care Fresh stuff - its grey and fluffy.

So any advice you can give on how I am to use fleece I'd greatly appreciate! I just ordered a cuddle cup and cannot wait to see what she thinks of it!

Thank you!!!

Cherry Sparkle

Cavy Slave
Check the sticky thread in bedding :fleece project, everything you need to know should be there!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.